Dubai City Tours for Dubai Museum
Booking Call: +971 505379913
As we do talk about Dubai city tours guide, then there are so many attractions that do come over in our mind to visit it once. In all such attractions, we would be highlighting down the name of Dubai museum as well. Dubai Museum is named as one of the oldest museums in Dubai. It is housed in Al Fahidi Fort tower. It was built in the year 1787. This place was hence officially opened by Dubai’s ruler as about two centuries. The main purpose of this museum was to showcase out the Emirati traditional lifestyle. The museum has been amazingly hosting with the local artifacts from some Asian and African countries. This museum is being visited by over 600,000 visitors annually as many of them visit during the months of April and August.
Behind the History of Dubai Museum:
Dubai city tours museum is located at Al Fahidi Fort tower. It is basically the form of structure that is all known out to be the Dubai’s oldest tower. In the year 1971, the Fort was renovated for the purpose to be used as a museum. One of the main attractions of the fort is that it has been all put together into the building use of mortar and coral rock. It also has a beautiful courtyard.
What to Know About Galleries of Dubai Museum?
The galleries of Dubai city tours museum has been all used as in order to create the impressive scenes of traditional Arab houses, as well as the Creek, and the souk, date farms and marine life. The galleries have been also set best with the video room at the entrance.This video is all about showing the depiction of the Dubai from the early 1960’s up to today.
What is the Visiting Hours of Dubai Museum?
- If you have been thinking about making your visit in Dubai Museum, then you can visit as it gets open from 8:30 AM to 8:30 PM as Saturday through Thursday.
- It is also open from 2:30 PM to 8:30 PM on Fridays.
- In the month of Ramadan, the visiting hours do get changed.
Booking Call: +971 505379913
|4 Hours (Approx)||Hotel / Apartment||Daily||English/Arabic|
- Private cars are also available for tour (5 to 7 people)
- We have professional licensed drivers.
- Refreshments in form of water/cold drinks/juices will be provided.
- Cash payment in form of Local Currency can be made at the pickup time..
- Our cars are legally licensed, air-conditioned and comfortable.
- Pick and Drop is part of the package, from your residence/hotel/apartment in Dubai or Sharjah (3 people minimum)
- For tour during flight stopover a pick and drop location outside the airport will be scheduled
- The timings of stay can be managed by co-operation with the guide.
- Once you fill out our form online and do the needful you will receive a confirmation on your screens immediately.
- You will also receive an email confirmation from our booking team confirming the details of your trip.
- There would be a follow via phone call (on International Number) before the trips due date, you will also receive text messages via WHATS APP on the developments leading to your visit to the Arabian Deserts.